Thursday 3 September 2020

TIME TO REVIEW PROCESS AND SYSTEMS TO REDUCE COSTS OR MAKE MONEY?



My background is in projects, process and systems.

Those systems may be political and organisational systems (for example the integration and incorporation of Jersey Ports). Those systems may be  regulatory systems (for example the data protection, tools, templates, training and support)

I also improve process and systems:  using LEAN to reduce costs or increase income, or help monetise the products and services. Typically making money from the savvy use of data (also linked to a understanding of marketing and data protection)

I have worked with clients on a no-save no-fee basis. For example for 3 Care Homes I said "If I cannot find £25k of savings do not pay me!". I would be very happy to work with anyone on a similar basis: If I cannot save (or make) money at least 5 times what I cost then simply do not pay me.

It might be worth a coffee and a conversation to discuss which existing or potential products, services or systems might provide these rewards.

To see case studies or find out more, or just share a coffee and conversation contact us. We love what we do and we would enjoy sharing ideas which may be useful to your organisation or team.

TimHJRogers
Adapt Consulting Company
@AdaptCCompany +447797762051

 

No comments:

Post a Comment